Friday, March 20, 2015

Site will be moving soon

I'm in the process of moving this blog to a different hosting platform.  While I liked Blogger's platform for it's simple functionality, I've found over the past 2 years that I've got a bit of a following and would like to have more interactivity for my site and get more of what I would like to have for myself and my readership.  Each month several thousand people come to my blog to read my ramblings and railings, which surprises the hell out of me.  Thanks! 

I think a few friends of mine can tell you that I value my readers greatly, I actually do care about them.  Funny story, initially I didn't care and put this together on a dare by Mithrildar, but it's become sort of a learning experience for me.

I've already ported all of my most relevant posts and comments over to the new location, and any new content will be posted there from now on.  I'm also in the process of coming up with a name for it since it's remained "Nameless" all this time.  Very soon I will have a domain registered for it, and am even running a contest over on The Consortium, complete with a small giveaway that anyone's perfectly welcome to join in on.  Feel free to come suggest names like Assholesanonymous.org, Blowmezerohour.com, and Zerohourpower.kittens.  I have a pretty thick skin and don't take myself too seriously, so have fun with it, I may just pick your idea!

As always, there will be no begging or blegging, no monetization, topics that I care about, and my pipe hittin' sense of brutal humor and contempt.  Stay tuned and thanks again for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep your comments pithy, they will be posted after approval!